Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love Sundays

What a great day.  It started off a little rough when the kids woke us up at 6am.  But after a little bit of cuddling, I got Gus to go back to sleep buying me an extra 1/2 hour.  And when we got up, the coffee was all ready.  Heaven!  Plus Audrey and Will got their hair cut yesterday and they were both looking so cute. 

Then it started snowing.  I know I just posted about how Gus hated the snow, but Will and I couldn't help ourselves.  We bundled everybody up and headed out.  And guess what?  Gus loved it!  Maybe he was just cranky the other day. 

 See how happy he is




 Catching snow flakes
 He was even happy to sit and play in it.  I bet we were out for almost 30 minutes.
 And here are Audrey and dad having a close range snowball fight.  Thank goodness it was all powder.

After we played outside, we enjoyed hot cocoa and a nice nap.  Will got some work done and went grocery shopping.  I made beef stroganoff for dinner and it was delicious.  I was going to take a pic of it, but we were pretty eager to eat it.  Plus it wouldn't make for a very interesting pic anyway.  Gussie ate broccoli and cauliflower for the first time.  He also fed himself sweet potatoes.  He is really starting to love dinner time.  I should have gotten a picture of that.  It was adorable.  Oh well, next time.  Well I must go.  It's bath time.  I'll definitely get the camera for that ;)

No comments: