Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend

It was a typical weekend around here.  We ran errands and hung out with some of our neighbors.  I made a ton of food including my friend Beverly's cream cheese brownies.  Those things are to die for.  I also made muffins that taste like donuts.  That's what the recipe's called; I didn't think they actually tasted like donuts. But they were pretty darn good.  Baby weight?  What's that?  Oh yeah, it's what I'll be hanging on to for a while if I keep baking.

In other news, Will and I went out to a local bar for some nightlife on Saturday.  We partied all the way 'till 10:30.  Then instead of coming home and going straight to bed, we watched a little bit of an SNL rerun.  Party animals.  Is it sad that I'm completely exhausted today?

Well, as usual I forgot to bring my camera to pretty much everything we did.  But here is a pic of my little man crush.


And here is Audrey being a fairy princess



No comments: