Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 2 and I'm remembering to blog :) Yesterday was a bit crazy. We had a morning playdate, a mid-day doctors appointment and an evening playdate. I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open by 9:30. It's a glamorous life.

This morning I had to get up at the crack of dawn because I had an early meeting with a judge (don't worry, I was just networking). Gus slept until 5am, but unfortunately Will decided to wake me up at 2:30 to ask me what time Gus usually gets up. Why he needed to know this, I really can't say. He doesn't get up with him anyway, probably why he doesn't know he usually gets up at 3. My 2 month old wanted me to have a good night's sleep, but not my dear old hubby. What was my point? I have no idea - maybe it's that I'm a little tired. What else is new.

My meeting was short but helpful and now I'm home. Newbie is asleep and Audrey's still at Pop-Pop's house. Sweet, sweet silence. Love it! So I have a minute so share a few pics.


Here are the kidlets

Aw, they lub each other
And here's Audrey nursing her baby doll, Cora
(we like to nurse our babies together)


And here's what I found when I went to get Gus for our doctor's appointment yesterday. Now normally when I find the cat in any of the baby's beds, I freak out and launch her out the window (okay not really), but this was so incredibly cute, I couldn't resist snapping a pic before I sent Lydia into orbit (again, just kidding).

No comments: