Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Here I go again

being a terrible blogger.  I don't know if I'll ever get better.  I really don't.  I'm just so easily sidetracked.

I discovered this site http://www.flylady.net/ to help me keep up with my New Year's resolution.  I also found this site http://www.goodreads.com/.  Couple that with getting a Kindle for my birthday and discovering that there is a library branch right next to my gym and there goes my free time.  Oh yeah, I also joined a gym.  And we started going to church.  So all in all, it's been a busy month with lots of distractions to keep me from my blog.  

What else is new?  Let's see.  Miss Audrey turned 4 a few weeks ago.  We had a super fun party at McDonalds with 17 of her closest friends (what was I thinking???).  She had a blast of course.  Gus is now 9 months and he's crawling all over and getting into everything.  And my mom moved back to town after living in Maryland for the past 7 years. 

That's all for now.  Promise some cute kid pics soon!

No comments: